Get InvolvedGov ComplaintInformation

How to complain to the Government

Support the campaign by writing to your elected representatives (MP, County Councillors, Borough Councilors)

Your letter (or email) MUST be personal and written by you. Do not copy words or phrases from other sources. If you do you run the risk that your letter will be classed as being part of an organised campaign and discarded.

Below are links to all the local MP’s, County Councillors, Borough Councilors.


 Members of Parliament

All postal correspondance to MP’s can be addessed to House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA, for the attention of the relevant MP. Email addresses, or other means of contact can be found on their websites.

Adam Holloway MP (Gravesham) Website | Twitter | Facebook

Gareth Johnson MP (Dartford) Website | Facebook

Kelly Tolhurst MP (Rochester & Strood) Website | Twitter |Facebook

Tracey Crouch MP (Chatham and Aylesford) Website | Twitter | Facebook

Details for other MP’s can be found at


County Councillors

Kent County Council Councillors by District


Borough Councillors

These are links to each Borough Council’s Councillor List pages.