We need your consent to hold details about you which you provide us. All the data we gather and hold is managed in strict accordance with:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),
- Data Protection Act 2018,
- Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2004
Please be assured we will never sell your contact details with anyone outside of LTCA.
The Lower Thames Crossing Association uses information collected from supporters and visitors to this website to improve the information we offer to you and to improve your online experience. We take your privacy seriously.
- how data protection affects LTCA activities
- how to comply with the legislation.
Our Privacy Notice tells members and contributors of personal information who we are, what information about them we collect and use, how it will be used, with whom it will be shared, and how they can exercise their rights.